Sergei and Nikolai Saratovski
The young Russian pianist Sergei Saratowski, who did his doctorate program at UBC with Jane Coop, has delighted our audience before. Now, he is joined by his equally talented brother Nicolai, who is visiting from Russia.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Sonata in D major, K. 381 for Piano Four Hands
- Franz Schubert: Fantasy in F minor, D. 940 for Piano Four Hands
- Felix Mendelssohn: Allegro Brillante, Op. 92 for Piano Four Hands
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71A
- Camille Saint-Saëns: Le carnaval des animaux